Perfect for Large Groups
6 Berth Fixed Rear Double Bed
Passenger: 6 person
Current Location: Toddington
Travel in comfort with the three double beds that this motorhome has to offer and take advantage of the extensive storage facilities. The high line profile of this motorhome gives you a light and airy feel to your lounge area. The motorhome has a fully equipped large galley kitchen and a bathroom with toilet and shower. The large external garage is perfect for travelling groups of friends or families as there is plenty of room to store all the leisure equipment you need to make your holiday an adventure to remember. Whether it is bikes, surfboards or BBQs with this motorhome you can take it all!Download
You might also like:
All Just go motorhomes are fully equipped so that you experience all the comforts from home in a luxurious yet comfortable environment. You can enhance and personalise your motorhome holiday with our great selection of hireable extras. If you pre-book your extras, these items will already be on-board your motorhome for when you come to collect it.
Includes Collison Damage Waiver (CDW), 1 additional driver, picnic table & chairs, linen and sat nav
£50 per night
Includes duvet, pillow, sheet and towels
£25 per set / £50 per set
Outside Dining Sets
Includes table and up to 6-fold-up chairs
£5 per night
Holds up to four bikes
£7 per night
UK & Europe TomTom Sat Nav
£6 per night
Will power everything onboard if you do not have access to electrical hook up
£12 per night
Caravan & Motorhome Club Membership
Membership for one year, giving you access to over 3000 holiday sites at discounted rates
Available to suit all ages of children
£30 per hire
Motorhome Refill Package
Return your motorhome with an empty tank of fuel, LPG and Adblue and we will refill whatever you use
Snow Chains for your front wheels if you are heading out in the snow
£25 per hire
1.5 ltr bottle, pre-purchase the toilet chemicals for your trip.
Minimum charge term for extras is 5 nights; maximum charge term is 21 nights.
- Car Parking
- For a small fee of £5.00 per car, per night (max fee of 21 nights) you can leave your car at our depot in a secure, gated and locked compound.
- Travelling to Europe
- We can organise your Dover to Calais return ferry crossing. Prices start from £190.00 return. Please contact us for further details.
- Need an Airport transfer
- We can organise a private car to meet you at the airport and transfer you directly to our depot or hotel. Prices start from £120.00, please contact us for further details.
We offer a few extra insurances you can take out with your booking.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- At £29.00 per night this will reduce the excess for damage caused due to a Road Traffic Accident or collision (i.e reported accident) to either the vehicle or third-party property to £0.
- European cover
- At £15.00* per night this covers you to drive within most western European countries and includes your breakdown assistance.
- Ireland cover
- At just £10.00* per night this covers you to drive within Ireland and includes your breakdown assistance.
*This insurance must be taken for a minimum of 5 days. Full terms of our insurance extras are listed in our terms and conditions.