skip to main content
- How do I book a motorhome hire?
- It couldn’t be easier to book your motorhome hire. Simply search via your preferred pick up and drop off dates and decide which motorhome model is best for you. Your booking can be confirmed within minutes! If you need any assistance please call our reservations team on 0044 (0) 1525 878000 and let us know you are booking through Hertz.
- We need a 25% deposit (that is non-refundable) to confirm your booking. Full amount is required on booking if your pick up date is less than 6 weeks away
- The remaining balance of your hire is due 6 weeks before pick up
- Can I use my Hertz Gold Membership to book a motorhome hire?
- Although we work alongside Hertz to offer their customers motorhome hire we are not able to accept your Hertz Gold Membership on your hire with Just go.
- Can I be insured to drive the motorhome?
- All drivers need to be aged between 25 & 70 years old and have held a full valid driving licence for more than 3 years. Your licence must allow you to drive a vehicle up to 3500kg which on a UK license is shown as a category B, if you hold a license from outside the EU we may need an International Driving Permit or official translation to accompany your driving license.
- One driver is included with your motorhome hire and you can add another 2 drivers to your booking for an additional fee. All drivers must be present to collect the motorhome.
- If you have any offenses on your license please contact us at the office as an additional fee may apply and there are some offences that we will be unable to arrange insurance for.
- How long can I hire for?
- We have a minimum hire period of 3 nights.
- There are no restrictions on how long you can spend exploring in a motorhome so why not take advantage of our long hire discounts that start from 15 nights.
- How old are the motorhomes?
- Our motorhomes are all less than 18 months old and well taken care of with regular servicing.
- Can I extend my motorhome rental?
- Yes, you can extend your motorhome hire if there is availability. Just give us a call at the office on 0044(0) 1525 878000 and we can check availability and pricing for your request. Please give us at least 24 hours’ notice if you are already on hire.
- Do you offer dog friendly motorhomes?
- We have dog friendly motorhomes across all of our motorhome range so feel free to bring your four-legged friend along with you. We will ask you to sign a copy of our pet policy on pick up and will need you to pay a security deposit of an extra £500.00. Please contact us for more information.
- Is insurance cover included with the rental?
- Comprehensive UK insurance for 1 driver is included in the rental price. You can add another 2 drivers to your booking for an additional fee. All drivers must be present to collect the motorhome.
- The vehicle is insured for damage to the vehicle and the property of a third party; but does not include any personal insurance for the customer or cover any personal possession (restrictions apply; for full details please see our terms and conditions).
- The hire rate quoted includes a standard excess of £1000.00 per accident or reported incident. In the event of any damage to either the vehicle or third-party property, the hirer will be liable for the first £1000.00 per claim.
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) can be taken out at £35.00 per night of hire which will reduce the excess on the policy in the event of a road traffic accident or collision (i.e reported accident) to £0.00 (restrictions apply; for full details please see our terms and conditions). It also covers the cost of replacement windscreen and tyres.
- If you are travelling to Ireland or Europe additional cover is required at £70.00 per week for Ireland travel & £105.00 per week for European Travel.
- Do I have to leave a security deposit on the motorhome?
- A Security deposit of £1,000 (this may be higher depending on a variety of circumstances as explained in our terms and conditions) is payable on collection of the motorhome on a credit or debit card. The card holder must be present at the office.
- Can I take the motorhome to Ireland or Europe on a ferry?
- Yes, you can travel to Ireland or Europe in your motorhome; additional cover is required at £70.00 per week for Ireland travel & £105.00 per week for European Travel.
- Travelling by ferry is not a problem, you will just need to supply the registration number and length of the motorhome in order to book a crossing. We can book your ferry crossing into Europe for you, The costs are as follows: Winter crossing £185.00 return; summer crossing £245.00 return.
- Where will I pick the motorhome up from?
- You will need to collect the motorhome from our depot in Toddington, Bedfordshire, just off junction 12 of the M1, for full address details please see our contact us page.
- Do I have to pick up and return to the Just go depot?
- All motorhome hires need to be collected from our depot in Toddington, Bedfordshire or in Broxburn, Edinburgh so we can arrange the driver’s insurance.
- Do you allow one-way hires?
- We can arrange a one way hire to drop off in a different location, please contact us for more information on locations and pricing. Availability is not guaranteed and is only on a request and confirm basis at the time of booking.
- How do I get to Just go?
- The Just go depot is really easy to get to; we are just off junction 12 of the M1. For full details see our location page
- Harlington train station is 2 minutes away from our depot which is a direct link to central London. A member of the team will be happy to collect you from Harlington station free of charge.
- We are also happy to help you arrange a taxi transfer if need be, please contact us for more details and prices
- Can I leave my car at the depot?
- For a small fee of £10.00 per car, per night (max fee of 21 nights) you can leave your car at our depot in a secure, gated and locked compound.
- What happens when I pick up the motorhome?
- You can pick up your motorhome from 2:00pm. Please allow 1 hour to hand over the vehicle at the depot to complete all documentation and for a comprehensive handover including a full demonstration on the vehicle. All systems required to check out/check in the vehicle are closed off 1 hour prior to depot closure and staff are unable to process any collections or returns after this time. Unfortunately, if you do arrive after this close off time you will need to make alternative arrangements, at your own costs, until the office re-opens the next working day. Please note office closing time do vary on the season. Please see our contact us page for full details.
- All drivers must be present on collection of their motorhome with their driving license and passport (UK license holders will require a DVLA check and non-EU members may require an International Driving Permit).
- There is also a security deposit of £1,000 (this may be higher depending on a variety of circumstances as explained in our terms and conditions) that is payable on pick up of the motorhome, the card holder will need to be present at the depot.
- What is included with my motorhome hire?
- Unlimited mileage
- Breakdown cover
- Comprehensive UK insurance for 1 driver
- Free Harlington station transfers
- Free luggage storage during your hire
- Free personalised vehicle familiarisation tour before you depart
- Refillable LPG gas system
- Leisure battery
- Reversing camera
- Shower & toilet
- Gas hob
- Pots, pans & cooking utensils
- Crockery, cutlery and plastic tumblers
- Kettle & Toaster
- Kitchen starter pack (tea towel, dish cloth and matches)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Alarm
- Gas and Electric powered heating and hot water system
- TV/DVD/Digital Status aerial
- Cab stereo system
- European travel pack (first aid kit, bulb & fuse packs, beam benders,)
- Warning triangle
- Fresh water filling hose
- Electric hook up cable
- Dustpan & brush
- How does the motorhome work?
- The refillable gas system on board the motorhome will run your gas hob, grill/oven and heating and hot water system.
- The habitation battery will run all of your lights, your water pump and TV/DVD system.
- Motorhomes do need to be hooked up to the mains electric in order to use the 240v plug socket.
- On pick up of your motorhome a member of the team will show you how your motorhomes work and we also give you a full video tour and sidekick manual to take away with you in case you need a reminder.
- What happens if I experience a breakdown?
- As our motorhomes are less than 18 months old and well taken care of, it is very unlikely you will experience a breakdown. If you are unfortunate enough to need assistance, there is 24-hour breakdown cover included with your motorhome hire. We also have an ‘on road support’ team who will be happy to help get you back on the road as soon as possible.
- How/When do I return my motorhome rental?
- All motorhomes should be returned to our depot between 8:00am & 10:00am unless otherwise agreed by prior arrangement with Just go.
- Late return: If you will be late returning, Just go must be advised immediately. Failure to advise may result in prosecution for driving whilst uninsured. An additional charge of £100.00 per hour will be payable for all late returns.
- Please ensure the motorhome is left clean and tidy with a full tank of diesel, LPG gas & AdBlue (if required) and an empty toilet cassette and grey water tank
- What is a leisure battery?
- The leisure battery which is an independent battery in the motorhome that powers 12V appliances, the lights, the heating, the USB sockets and the fridge. The leisure battery is recharged when the engine is running, when connected to mains and from the solar panel during daylight hours.
- Do you recommend any local taxi companies?
- Yes we recommend the following taxi companies from the following locations:
Glasgow Airport Taxi Service – 0141 2507044
Departing from Just go's Edinburgh Airport depot:
Fair deal Cabs - 01506 499111
Edinburgh city centre:
City Cabs - 01506 499111
- Where is the nearest LPG station to the Edinburgh Airport depot?
- Closest to the depot (9 miles)
Morrisons Supermarket Bathgate
2 Linkston Way,
- On way back from Inverness
4 Edinburgh Road,
- On way back from North Berwick
Shell Petrol Station
- How do you get from Edinburgh Airport to Just go's motorhome depot?
- By Car: You can leave a car at our depot while you are out on hire, this is £10.00 per night
- By Transfer from Edinburgh airport: We can collect you from outside the terminal and bring you to the depot. We can also provide a return to the airport, this is £35.00 one way
- By Taxi: We can help to arrange a taxi for you to get to the depot or to an Airport on your return, please contact us for details
- What is a Mystery motorhome?
- A mystery motorhome is exactly that, a mystery. We guarantee that the motorhome will sleep the amount of people you would like to travel with but you could receive any of motorhome from our fleet of motorhomes. Our full range of motorhomes for hire can be viewed here: https://www.justgo.uk.com/motorhome-hire.html With the mystery motorhomes you cannot specify the layout or which motorhome you would like to receive. If you do have a preferred motorhome you would need to book that model specifically.
- Why does Just go add an additional £5.00 daily charge?
- Just go agrees with reducing emissions and invests every year to ensure it operates the lowest emission engines available to the market. This new Government Tax is going to encourage chassis manufacturers to accelerate their development of hybrid and pure electric solutions which when available Just go will be one of the first to introduce. The £5.00 daily charge highlights that Just go only operates the latest most efficient models available to the RV market.