Current Location: Toddington
This Trekker offers space, comfort and flexibility for families or groups of friends with a U-shaped rear lounge plus a front dinette table.
The Trekkers spacious rear lounge is great for entertaining plus you have a front dinette area. It offers 3 double beds on board, as both seating area convert into double beds and you have a double bed above the cab (luton). It has a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with toilet and shower. It comes complete with a 100 watt solar panel, great TV, roof mounted aerial and a full colour reversing camera.
To get you started on your motorhome hire, 1 dose of toilet chemical will be added to your toilet. Toilet chemical breaks down waste and keeps your toilet clean and fresh. You will need to purchase additional toilet chemical once your toilet cassette is empty.
Please note if travelling after February 2020, this motorhome requires Adblue.Download
You might also like:
All Just go motorhomes are fully equipped so that you experience all the comforts from home in a luxurious yet comfortable environment. You can enhance and personalise your motorhome holiday with our great selection of hireable extras. If you pre-book your extras, these items will already be on-board your motorhome for when you come to collect it.
Includes Collison Damage Waiver (CDW), 1 additional driver, picnic table & chairs, linen sets, sat nav and child seats
£50 per night
Includes duvet, pillow, sheet and towels
£25 per set / £50 per set
Outside Dining Sets
Includes table and up to 6-fold-up chairs
£5 per night
Holds up to four bikes
£7 per night
UK & Europe TomTom Sat Nav
£6 per night
Caravan Club Membership
Membership for one year, giving you access to over 3000 holiday sites at discounted rates
Available to suit all ages of children
£30 per hire
Motorhome Refill Package
Return your motorhome with an empty tank of fuel, LPG and Adblue and we will refill whatever you use
6 Coat Hangers
Keep your garments wrinkle-free and organise your hanging space with these versatile coat hangers.
Keep your motorhome perfectly level. Ridged surface to grip to the vehicle tyres. Lightweight and made in rust-proof material, easy to clean and UV-resistant. Will not crack or break like wood. Can support vehicles with a maximum axle weight of 5 tons. Non-skid finish. Sold in pairs.
Quick and easy to use, perfect for outside cooking. Ready to cook and hot in 15 minutes. No mess, no hassle, just throw away after use.
Specially developed for mobile toilets. Super soft and easily soluble toilet paper. Prevents clogging and promotes easier waste-holding tank emptying.
Clothes Drying Rack
Ideal for drying your clothes naturally, this rack can be easily fitted to your motorhome window. At the end of your holiday, take it home and place on a radiator for extra drying space.
European Mains Hook Up Adaptor
Recommended for travel to European countries, this adaptor enables the main hook up lead to be connected to most continental outlets.
Snow Chains for your front wheels if you are heading out in the snow.
1.5 ltr bottle, pre-purchase the toilet chemicals for your trip.
Minimum charge term for extras is 5 nights; maximum charge term is 21 nights.
- Car Parking
- For a small fee of £5.00 per car, per night (max fee of 21 nights) you can leave your car at our depot in a secure, gated and locked compound.
- Travelling to Europe
- We can organise your Dover to Calais return ferry crossing. Prices start from £190.00 return. Please contact us for further details.
- Need an Airport transfer
- We can organise a private car to meet you at the airport and transfer you directly to our depot or hotel. Prices start from £90.00, please contact us for further details.
We offer a few extra insurances you can take out with your booking.
- Share the driving
- Additional drivers can be added for just £7.00 per night for each additional driver. Terms apply.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- At £29.00 per night this will reduce the excess for damage caused due to a Road Traffic Accident or collision (i.e reported accident) to either the vehicle or third-party property to £0.
- European cover
- At £15.00* per night this covers you to drive within most western European countries and includes your breakdown assistance.
- Ireland cover
- At just £10.00* per night this covers you to drive within Ireland and includes your breakdown assistance.
*This insurance must be taken for a minimum of 7 days. Full terms of our insurance extras are listed in our terms and conditions.